- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking experienced Dining Room Sommelier candidates to join Heirloom Hospitality .
We are looking for valuable wine leadership to continue to drive our goals and develop our future leaders. We offer competitive compensaiton, creative freedom with menu development, a well supported wine program of rproduct and service training. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care benefits with weekly pay following 90 days of employment, and much more. We are a continuously growing Hospitality group, with 5 concepts currently and multiple projects in the works. If you're looking for growth, we have it as we always strive to promote and grow our people from within.
If you have a chance to check us out, you can visit our social accounts at:
As a Team Member with Heirloom Hospitality you will be responsible to collaborate with management team members to effectively lead and direct wine operations of the restaurant while consistently delivering an exceptional guest and team member experience. You will work in partnership with your team to drive sales, manage costs and effectively grow the business.
- Must value and support our TEAM!
- Must prioritize our GUESTS!
- Must be willing to learn AND teach.
- Must love to be in the know with all things culinary and beverage.
- Must want to contribute. We don't play on the sidelines.
- Promote Heirloom's culture of going above and beyond.
- Must understand the importance of consistency and care ALWAYS.
We look for people that possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities that are able to explain and demonstrate they can perform the essential functions of the job. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- 1+ years of hospitality management experience. High Volume & Fine Dining is a plus, but not required if you possess the right attitude.
- Strong local hospitality experience and commitment – you understand the importance of connection within our communities and work to promote and foster it.
- Course work completed by The Court of Master Sommeliers.
- Ability to work under pressure – asserting initiative, maintaining a sense of urgency both while maintaining composure.
- Ability to connect; resolve conflict, drive engagement, and develop teams.
- Ability to lead and impact a culture of smooth and effective of day-to-day operations by being present on the floor, providing the essential tools needed and guiding your team to delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Desire to understand and impact financial goals and effectively adjust operations to meet those goals as needed. Proficient in weekly wine inventory management and costs of goods.
- Ability to Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking. You are a collaborator on this team of growth.
- Understand the importance of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information to resolve problems.
- Desire to own and hold accountable all company core values and standards to deliver on the highest experience possible for our team and our guests.
- Ability to walk, stand, lift and/or bend continuously to perform essential job function.
Get fresh Sommelier jobs daily straight to your inbox!