Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
Provide optimum customer service to maintain and enhance existing business connections. The customer service position takes responsibility for every order to ensure that the customer requirements are met from time of initial order receipt until the product is delivered, invoiced, and the customer is satisfied. This position is also responsible for scanning quotes, digitally organizing information, and filling.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must have above average computer skills with at least intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft applications, to include Excel.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Candidates with print background will have preferential consideration
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Assist the customer with any inquiry or problem concerning their orders.
- Provide prompt and efficient response and resolution to each inquiry. Such inquires or problems could involve product quality, coordination of deliveries, availability of product, customer pricing and/or billing, etc.
- Assist with maintaining accurate customer account information and maintenance of all required paperwork, including scanning and digitally organizing data.
- Build great relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Process all orders in an accurate, efficient and expedient manner.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email, providing knowledgeable answers to inquiries regarding product specifications, pricing, and availability
- Resolve credit and return issues as required. Issue return authorizations.
- Trace lost or tardy shipments.
- Establish a good relationship and maintain routine contact with sales manager to resolve any issues, concerns, dilemmas, or crises from within the division.
- Provide adequate telephone coverage for the department through answering the phone, speaking over the intercom, and transferring phone calls.
- Maintain working knowledge of all sales divisions and products.
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement & Financial
- 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)