Heide’s is searching for an administrative assistant to work full time onsite at our Duluth location. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize with superb accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and other employees.
- Ability to build rapport with customer and personalize their experience.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with computers and willingness to learn our program used for patient charting.
- Adaptability to new processes and technology as insurance rules change.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or at least 2 years in a customer service, front desk service, or other related field.
- Ability to work full time, Monday - Friday form 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Greet and register patients and schedule appointments.
- Confirm insurance and check coverage and collect payment from departing guests.
- Collect prescriptions, fax requests, and scan documents into computer software.
- Respond to customer questions, needs, requests and orders.
- Make, take, and follow up on phone calls.
- Place weekly orders and manage shipping/receiving of stock and orders.
- Price, organize, clean up showroom and stockroom when necessary.
- Comply with HIPAA laws.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation depends on skills, experience, and certifications.
- Paid time off with generous increases over time.
- Major paid holidays off (6)
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Paid schooling to become a certified mastectomy fitter, compression fitter or biller.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.