If you believe that you make a difference, we want you to join our team Hegira Health!
Hegira Health, Inc. has been a leading provider of behavioral health services across the metropolitan Detroit area since 1971. Licensed by the state of Michigan and accredited by the Joint Commission and the American Association of Suicidology, Hegira Health offers a network of strong support to our clients and staff alike.
Hegira Health's Adult Outpatient Services, located in Westland Michigan, offers an array of traditional, non-traditional and evidence-based practices for adults with serious mental illness and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders. Through our person-centered and comprehensive array of treatment options, our treatment team help adults with serious mental illness pursue meaningful life goals and reach his/her full potential.
We are currently seeking a Clinic Manager, official title Administrator of the Adult Outpatient Services. The Administrator shall be a passionate leader possessing excellent leadership skills for a growing team. We offer FT salaried positions with benefits. We are currently providing services via telehealth, in-office or from-home, and on-site. Management has required on-site office hours though are flexible to meet individual's professional, lifestyle, and health needs.
The Administrator of Adult Outpatient Services for persons with serious mental illness shall have:
· Minimum, a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university, specializing in psychology, social work, or guidance and counseling.
· He/she shall obtain and maintain current, appropriate licensure/certification issued by the State of Michigan.
· He/she shall, minimally, have basic training in the treatment of substance use disorders.
· He/she shall have at least five years of post-Master’s experience in the behavioral health field, of which at least two years was spent providing direct treatment services in an adult treatment setting and at least three years were spent in a supervisory capacity over a multi-disciplinary staff.
· He/she shall have demonstrated experience in managing personnel and risk management, quality improvement initiatives, and evidenced-based practices. He/she shall have experience with fiscal management of a clinical services operation and understand various types of payor reimbursement methodologies.
· He/she shall be computer literate and have experience utilizing an electronic health record. He/she shall have experience serving in community liaison role.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interview, hire, and evaluate medical, assigned clinical supervisors/coordinators and Office Manager.
· Recommend plans/changes in staffing levels to Clinical Director/CFO in concert with program activity and access goals.
· Approve CSS/Coordinator, medical and Office Manager staff work and vacation schedules, ensuring coverage for essential daily clinic operations.
· Monitor CSS and ACSS/Coordinator timeliness and appropriateness of probationary and annual performance evaluations.
· Communicate changes in credentialing requirements and/or required credentials of planned/new services of adult AOS services providers to DHR.
· Recommend job description development/updates for AOS and or NS positions to Clinical Director and DHR.
· Communicate medical and supervisory staff performance problems to Clinical Director and/or Human Resources Director.
· Utilize HPI progressive disciplinary policy and procedure to address substandard staff performance.
· Coach CSS/ACSS/Coordinator on appropriate/development of staff intervention and ensure following of policy.
· In the absence of the CSS, ensure appropriate type and amount of clinical supervision is provided to meet clinical and payor requirements.
· Monitor community needs, access to services, funding availability to continue development and efficiencies of AOS for SMI services.
· Monitor all direct service goals and objectives and ensure CSS/ACSS/Coordinators are completing improvement and corrective action plans.
· Coordinates hospitalization reduction plans and services.
Hegira offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare benefits, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, 403(b) retirement savings plan with company match, life insurance, wellness incentive, and generous paid time off benefits. As a 501c (3) organization, Hegira employees are eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program for student loans. HHI also offers regular in-house training opportunities.
Following CDC guidelines. Monitoring symptoms for all staff and patients on site. Additional cleaning and sanitizing in place. Social distancing is monitored. Telehealth is used to provide access and distance without contact.
Hegira Health, Inc.