- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Company, Hedlund Electric, Inc., has been in business for over 70 years. We have an outstanding reputation in the construction industry and are very involved with many large, local, high-profile customers. We are looking to hire a talented Project Manager/Estimator to join our team. The Project Manager is primarily responsible for job estimating, project management, and customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive wage, SIMPLE IRA company match up to 3%, Health Insurance, Vacation.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Estimate and sell electrical work for Industrial, Pipeline, Refinery, Commercial and Residential projects
- Design-build per NEC and all electrical standards
- Attend all meetings necessary to successfully bid/manage projects
- Ensure all projects are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
- Manage, plan and coordinate projects to optimize the use of labor, materials, equipment and tools from beginning to end of project
- Schedule/Coordinate: submittals, meetings throughout project, weekly site visits, purchase/delivery of materials
- Secure subcontractors using standard subcontract agreements
- Employ latest electrical codes, technology, techniques and practices
- Continue to build long term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions
- Follow all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company
- This position reports directly to the COO
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 10+ years Electrical Project Management – hard bid & design build Industrial, Pipeline, Refinery, Commercial and Residential projects
- Estimating software experience, McCormick preferred
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner and represent the Company
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Send resume to Hedlund Electric, Inc., PO Box 528, McPherson, KS 67460
Industrial/Commercial/Pipeline/Refinery; 10+ years Electrical Project Management; Experience with McCormick Estimating Software preferred; Send resume to:
PO Box 528, McPherson, KS 67460
Hedlund Electric, Inc.
Get fresh Electrical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.