HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting, investor services and fund administration. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
Job Description - Investor Services Manager
Located in our Dallas office and reporting directly to the Director of the Investor Services team, the role and responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Managing a team of supervisors and administrators responsible for providing the full suite of investor services to the clients assigned to that team.
- The team will be responsible for
- processing investor transactions in client funds, including investor due diligence to satisfy applicable AML/KYC requirements
- Preparation, review and distribution of all investor reporting, including monthly account statements, transaction confirmations and performance reports.
- Reconciling fund bank accounts on a daily basis, and processing applicable money movements from such accounts as authorised by the client.
- Managing external client relationships and internally establishing effective working relationships with other departments within the company.
- Ensuring all client communication is accurate and timely and consistent with applicable service level agreements
- Assisting with the initialization and transitioning of new clients, including document review and bank account opening.
- Participating in presentations to new clients, as requested.
- Responding to ad hoc client and investor queries
HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide range of experience to all levels of employee. As such the successful candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt.
Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree. Min. 3.0 GPA
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work effectively both within a team structure and individually.
Strong inter-personal skills
Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
Strong systems, product and process knowledge
Reliable and Dependable
Ability to positively influence team morale
Demonstrate leadership skills
Act as a role model for HedgeServ
Minimum of 5 years experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm at a senior level with at least 3 of
those at Manager level. Alternative Hedge Fund and Private Equity experience may be considered.