- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
HASC, a leader in special education, seeks a reliable Maintenance Supervisor
for our school in Woodmere.
Hours: 8 hour work day, Monday through Friday
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the entire school building
- Ensure that all aspects of the building are in compliance with FDNY, DOH, CDC and OSHA standards and guidelines.
- Supervise maintenance personnel and provide team leadership
- Plan and oversee building projects in consultation with the Program Director
- Interact with vendors and contractors to oversee projects for the buildings and grounds. Includes following proper bidding procedures and policies.
- Performs all cleaning tasks necessary for assigned areas both inside and outside the buildings and general maintenance work.
- Order, distribute and maintain inventory for operational supplies for school program.
If you want to be part of this highly dedicated team of professionals, please click the apply button.
We are licensed by the NYS Education Department and by the NYS Department of Health. We are grant recipients from OMRDD, DSS, DYCS, USHUD and USDE which provide program enrichments.
At HASC, children and families are seen and treated as unique and special individuals. The staff are constantly challenged to address the needs of their students by using curricula and techniques unique to the field of special education. Innovation, creativity, and motivation are the hallmarks of a HASC staff member.
Hebrew Academy For Special Children
321 Woodmere BlvdWoodmere, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?