- Posted: over a month ago
Heber Valley Artisan Cheese is seeking a full-time, responsible, task-oriented, consumer conscious employee to learn the art of cheese making.
- Learn & master proper procedures for cheese making & packaging
- Inspect and approve cheese texture, flavor, and consistency for quality control.
- Manage & Coordinate Cheese make schedules with realistic projections
- Oversee & update cheese inventory
- Operate all farm & creamery equipment: milk truck, pump, pasteurizer, press, etc.
- Follow all food safety & manufacturing procedures, including white-glove sanitation
- Provide assistance to packagers as needed
- Basic computer operation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Legible handwriting
- High School Diploma or greater
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Passion for cheese preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Heber Valley Artisan Cheese
ManufacturingView all jobs at Heber Valley Artisan Cheese