Delivery Drivers are key members of our team. The driver is responsible for preparing, loading/unloading and delivering merchandise to customers. The driver is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Maintain an accurate detailed delivery log
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers
- Cleaning and maintenance functions of delivery vehicle
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Proper handling and filing of customer picking tickets, driver load sheets, bills of lading and other associated paperwork
- Provide courteous, efficient and professional service in dealing with customers
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- At least 18 years old
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous driving experience preferred
Heavy Vehicle Parts GroupSavannah, GA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.