Parts and Warehouse Coordinator
Heavy Machines Inc Skowhegan, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heavy Machines is looking for a parts counter person to assist customers and technicians with part needs for heavy equipment.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities, Parts Counter
- Receive, count and check in products from factories and vendors according to proper procedures. Label/identify and stock properly the product received.
- Operate forklift to load and unload freight
- Fulfill customer needs by pulling parts from stock and shipping according to proper procedures. Arrange transport and/or delivery of parts.
- Organize and maintain a neat, orderly warehouse area, along with required packaging materials and supplies.
If you are looking for the right Company to work for than look no further than Heavy Machines Inc. We have a strong employee retention history with excellent benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
Heavy Machines Inc
AutomotiveView all jobs at Heavy Machines Inc