Responsible for electrical expertise in single/multiple areas of the plant
• Manage major projects such as new machine installation, upgrades, etc.
• Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities; projects.
• Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and
ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget.
• Create and finalize designs to meet project scope of work and safety requirements, Bill of Materials
and spare part requirements.
• Work closely with Automation Vendors and Manage External Contractors on Installations.
• Hardware design, PLC and HMI programming, VFDs, Control System Networking & Systems
• Machine commissioning, start up, and check-out.
• Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery of
projects, meeting quality standards and within budget. Required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree) & 5+ years related job
• Strong fundamental knowledge of industrial controls and electrical systems.
• Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently and in team
• Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high
• Team player with the ability to contribute in a matrix environment. Perferred:
• Experience in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design
• Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of VFDs and D/C drives including
Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric
• Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment including sizing
transformers, electrical feeders, and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800
This position will be responsible for the design, installation, and continuous improvement of machine
controls to maximize safety, quality, and operating efficiency across our tire manufacturing facilities.
Strong project management and PLC programming skills are required. Strong project management
and PLC programming skills are required. Experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and
power distribution equipment is desired. This position is also responsible to support maintenance as
needed. The capital project responsibility range from $100K to $5M