NOW HIRING: Janitorial-Housekeeper-House Cleaning-Maid-House Cleaner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Now Hiring for a job offer that is almost too good to be true, but there is one important requirement... You must be AWESOME! Ready to be part of a winning team?
Calling all dependable, trustworthy, & positive individuals who consistently strive for excellence! Currently we are looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference in their community. We have a job offer that is almost too good to be true! We encourage candidates to read all details, & apply only if you feel your are the definition of AWESOME!
A bit about us: Heavens Best House Cleaning LLC is a local State Licensed, Better Business Bureau Accredited, Award Winning Service Provider, with a 5 star google rating. We are also one of, if not the best at what we do. We are a company that strives to build long lasting relationships with our customers and our staff! We know that this position will offer those chosen a place to work that provides lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, & personal responsibility.
We are currently interviewing candidates for professional residential cleaners. If chosen, you will receive paid hands-on training at $12.50/hr with ability to earn performance bonuses during & after training is completed. Training lasts 1 to 3 weeks (varies per person, & is based on skillset). You must be available to train between 9am & 6pm, Monday's, Wednesdays, & Fridays. You are not required to work nights or weekends (unless you choose to). Paid consistently, On-Time, & Weekly. You can look forward to working in a great working environment where the stress levels are low, and the dress code is relaxed. However, there is one important requirement.
The one important requirement for this position is that you must be AWESOME!!! How do we define AWESOME?
- A Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move & stay busy. You Follow Directions & have a keen Eye For Details, & you notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others & express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time & are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback & strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
- If this sounds like you, then read on. As you won't be disappointed!
Why You’ll Love Working For Us
- Industry-best compensation
- Earn performance bonuses during & after training
- No nights, no weekends (unless you choose to work them)
- Low stress, easy dress code
- Hands On Paid Training
- Paid consistently, On-Time, & Weekly
- Have a great working environment
- Room for growth within our company
- Scheduled performance reviews, & consideration for raises/yearly bonuses
- Option to transfer to full time after completion of 90 day probation
- Sign on bonus
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Have good work supplies provided for you
- Full Time Staff Can Enroll In Full benefits after completion of 90 Day Probation (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Complete all tasks with at least a 85% accuracy
- Show up to each scheduled assignment, & arrive on time
- Complete each individual assignment in the allotted time assigned
- On average you will be assigned 2 to 4 houses per day
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel, bend, & be on your feet for up to 4-6 hours at a time
- You must adhere to our standard policies and procedures
- A handbook will be provided, along with hands-on training
- Areas we service most commonly are: Waldorf, Clinton, La Plata, White Plains, Brandywine, St. Charles.
- Areas we service on occasion are: Accokeek, Fort Washington, Upper Marlboro
- Always seeks EXCELLENCE
- Builds open and honest RELATIONSHIPS through communication
- Pleasant & positive attitude
- High energy
- Ability to problem solve very well, but knows when to call for help
- Willingness to admit mistakes, spills, and/or accidently breaking something
- Uses mistakes as opportunities to improve
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver license
- Owns A Reliable Vehicle
- Pass A Background Check
- Drug Screen
Heavens Best House Cleaning LLC
Get fresh Kitchen Cleaner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.