We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Administrator to manage a simple 5 bed assisted living care home for the elderly. Supervisory responsibilities include the oversight of 6 care givers.
- The daily operations including the food service, managing the residents’ daily needs, medical visits and supervise staff.
- He/she prepares weekly menu for all residents including dietary restrictions by certain individuals.
- He/she maintain weekly staff schedules.
- He/she trains, motivates and stimulates productivity of staff.
- The Administrator assures compliance with policy and procedure.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Maintain accurate daily journal.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Maintain activates to keep resident’s motivation, including games, trips and workshops.
- He/she completes reports, evaluations, and records with timeliness and accuracy.
- He/she maintains high levels of communication with personnel.
- He/she works closely with Department of Social Services to assure complete operations.
- Current Administrator Certificate from California Dept. of Social Services.
- Maintain confidential information such as HIPPA.
- Able to respond in emergency and urgent situations within reasonable time.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.
Heavenly Home LivingWe are a small family owned company focused on providing high quality care for the elderly in Northern California and the Mendocino Coast.
Fort Bragg, CA