Heaven Sent By Home Town Health Care Ltd Chester, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Heaven Sent Home Town Health Care is currently seeking Physical Therapist, for a full-time with benefits position performing home health care visits to our community of patients.
We service adult and geriatric clients on a regular basis throughout Richmond and Tri-Cities area.
No prior experience in home care needed just the willingness to learn home care needed.
A minimum of two years of recent, verifiable clinical experience is required.
To restore function, alleviate pain, and prevent disability by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Evaluates patients for need of physical therapy services following receipt of physician orders and completes all necessary documentation and interdisciplinary communication.
- Administers physical therapy treatments as ordered by the physician per plan of care and completes all required documentation within the specified time frames.
- Educates and instructs the patient in home therapy programs and provides educational materials as indicated.
- Performs home safety and equipment assessments and recommendations.
- Assesses and interprets results of evaluations and standardized testing, prepares physical therapy treatment plans in conjunction with the physician in order to achieve patient goals.
- Works with and supervises physical therapy assistant staff. Communicates with PTA on a regular basis in regards to patient care, oversees and updates treatment plans, and provides supervision as indicated per patient status and regulations.
- May perform admission visits and complete start-of-care data, including OASIS data collection.
- Attends patient care conferences.
- May perform and complete discharge visits, including OASIS data collection.
- Communicates effectively with CEO, COO, Rehab Director, Nursing Director and all clinical field staff.
- Maintains patient confidence and HIPPA compliance per agency and federal regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, workshops and in-services. Assists in staff education and in-servicing to enhance staff knowledge.
- Complies with federal, state, local, and professional requirements and all agency policies and procedures.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Current and valid license from the state board of medicine to practice physical therapy in the state of Virginia.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience, preferably in the home health field.
- Knowledge of home care and Medicare/Medicaid and regulatory guidelines preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership, assessment, and analytical skills.
Flex Schedules Available
Salary Range: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- home health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
Full Time, Part Time, And Flex Schedules Available.
Heaven Sent By Home Town Health Care Ltd
HealthcareView all jobs at Heaven Sent By Home Town Health Care Ltd