Ductless Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Ductless Sales Specialist is responsible for driving sales, defining the product strategy based upon company position and developing plans to achieve product objectives. Working with other Gemaire Departments (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Pricing, Operations) and Territory Managers, the RDMSDM will be responsible for implementation of his or her proposals and, ultimately, for their success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a full-scale sales, marketing and operational plan to create a growth-oriented business model within a region.
- Own the creation and execution of annual sales plans/strategies within a region to ensure attainment of both sales and margin objectives for Ductless Mini Split business.
- Determine the product strategy based upon company position and take a proactive approach to sales development and problem solving.
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing marketing and merchandising, in conjunction with Marketing department.
- Train and develop branch personnel on Ductless products
- Analyze and determine stocking levels and review and manage inventory performance including turns, excess, slow products, and disposal of nonproductive inventory.
- Evaluate and monitor sales performance and develop sales initiatives.
- Participate in product shows, events, industry associations etc. Attend, when necessary, training classes to acquire the skills to meet our customer's needs expectations and to keep abreast with technical developments and changes in product lines.
- Conduct him/herself in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with contractors, customers and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Broad, multi-brand HVAC equipment experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of HVAC experience, with strong experience working with VRF and/or ductfree products
- Capacity to understand dealer/distributor strategy, the competitive environment and key drivers behind a dealer/distributor's need for change/buying decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
- Ability to analyze sales and market data and proven strategic pricing experience.
- Ability to give quality presentations.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned region as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
As a member of our team you will enjoy competitive pay, paid time off, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, a 401(K) plan and more.
Apply today, your future starts now!
Heating and Cooling Supply LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?