Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding
Heather Larkin LLC, partnering with global organizations Knoxville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding job currently available with global tier 1 automotive supplier located in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee!
Candidates who have interviewed with this company are very impressed by the plant's condition and the people they meet. As the Injection Molding Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide support for continuous improvement of injection molding operations and the execution of new/modified programs.
You will also:
- Design and execute trials to reduce cost: scrap reduction, cycle time reduction, Gentani, and shortstop reduction.
- Support Maintenance and Manufacturing as required on breakdowns, startups, and set-ups with molding processes, dies, and designs.
- Recommend and assist in the creation of effective set-up and maintenance procedures on molding dies and equipment.
- Investigate and formulate actions to mitigate the “why make” side of non-conforming product flow-out issues.
- Participate in new program manufacturing planning reviews.
- Plan and execute process development trials to achieve the initial process capabilities required.
- Support manufacturing improvement and Kaizen teams in the molding and die improvement processes.
My client offers health & welfare benefits for you and your family, participation in their success sharing program, over $1,000 in wellness awards and so much more! If you have an engineering degree, experience in injection molding, and the automotive industry, apply now!
Heather Larkin LLC, partnering with global organizationsWhy Work Here?
Solid health & welfare benefits, 401K match, and growth opportunities!
Global tier 1 automotive manufacturing company.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Heather Larkin LLC, partnering with global organizations