Tile Sales Coordinator
Heath Ceramics San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What began as a historic pottery in 1948, has evolved into a collection of businesses anchored in designing and making products, spaces, and experiences of exceptional beauty and uncompromising integrity. We are a manufacturer, led by design and sustainable business practices. We have a very diverse workplace of around 200 employees that encompasses manufacturing, retail, design, communications, digital, and administrative functions. Our original Sausalito location houses our dinnerware factory and showroom. Heath San Francisco houses our tile factory, along with a showroom, and clay studio; our SF Ferry Building location is a small, but mighty, showroom; and Heath LA, a showroom and clay studio. Learn more about our company, at heathceramics.com.
The Heath Ceramics Tile Sales Coordinator is a full-time role focused on performing administrative tasks and providing adept problem solving to support the Tile Sales team. The primary responsibility will be to respond to customer queries, ensuring proper flow of communication between/within Tile Territories and expedient solutions to customer service.
The purpose of this role is to enhance our tile customers’ experience; from the sampling process, all the way through order completion and delivery. We are seeking someone with the ability to flex between administrative tasks and hands-on projects in our showrooms and tile production facility/warehouse. This role provides support for our Tile Sales Team (60%) and our Heath tile customers (40%) and may flex with the needs of the business.
Customer service and support
- Follow-up on Ecommerce tile sample orders and new business partner account set-up
- Assist with SAP processing of tile sample orders
- Respond to website inquiries and direct incoming emails to the proper channels
- Coordinate and communicate with external freight vendors regarding mis-shipments, freight claims, address changes, expedited and international shipping
- Act as the last point of contact for complete tile orders and send shipping notifications to customers
- Respond to questions and requests for updates on tile orders and production status
- Support showroom teams with trade/corporate gift quotes and orders
Sales support and collateral maintenance
- Support the Tile Sales Team in developing and maintaining an outreach database and streamlining tile sample orders
- Provide updates on tile lead-times, product specifications, and spec books
- Help coordinate specialized trade tours and events (pending re-opening for events/hosting clients)
- Replenish tile sample kits and tile samples for showrooms
- Provide inventory support through cycle counts of Ready to Ship tile and tile samples for warehouse
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Previous experience with large amounts of data entry
- Proficient in Gsuite
- Systems savvy and able to learn new platforms and processes quickly; familiarity with ERPs and SAP a bonus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Driven and self-motivated with a bias towards collaboration and a sense of urgency to deliver results
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds of tile
Work Environment/ Hours / Compensation
This position is a full-time, non-exempt hourly role that will begin as a work-from-home role. This role will transition into an onsite role, with the flexibility to work from home part of the week, once our offices in San Francisco reopen in 2021 (the date is currently TBD). This position pays $26-30 an hour, based on experience. This role reports to Heath’s Tile Manager.
Only Bay Area candidates will be considered.
We are committed to your health and well-being. Heath offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, acupuncture and chiropractic, as well life insurance. An annual 401(k) contribution that grows with job tenure. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan provides an additional retirement benefit linked to the long-term performance of the company. We offer a generous time off allocation and a great discount on all Heath Ceramics products.
Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
At Heath, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it. Heath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your resume and cover letter that speaks directly to the position’s requirements. Thank you for your interest!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Heath Ceramics