- Posted: 22 days ago
Be a part of an industry and company that is growing! Heartwell Renewables manufactures and distribute renewable diesel fuel - from the hole in the ground to the hole in your fuel tank, we have you covered.
What is renewable diesel? Renewable diesel is a one-for-one replacement for traditional diesel fuel. It is made from feedstocks such as animal fats, used cooking oils and vegetable oils. Renewable diesel is chemically identical to petroleum diesel, non-aromatic, Sulphur free and has a higher cetane value. Also significant benefits in environmental performance, due to its reduced carbon intensity and emissions.
With the need to find new green ways to power the future, there’s never been a better time to tout the benefits of renewable solutions. Renewable fuels, help clean up the environment by reducing toxic emissions, and strengthen our number one industry—agriculture—by creating demand for the crops and livestock our farm families grow. Renewable diesel represents an additional opportunity to use locally sourced corn oils, soybean oils, and animal fats to produce clean fuels for our nation’s energy supply.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Facility Manager will provide strategic operational oversight for all production, maintenance, operating and optimization processes for the facility. In this role, you will lead and direct a team to meet organization standards for safe, reliable, efficient, quality, operational and financial performance.
· Provide strategic development for production and operations to ensure safe operations in compliance with regulatory and organizations safety and environmental program standards and goals.
· Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
· Lead and direct base and non-base capital investment projects and spending for the facility
· Provide operational strategy, management, and compliance of capital and operating budgets and responsible for capital investment projects and spending.
· Lead and be responsible for strategic implementation results of operational efficiency programs.
· Provide operational leadership and fosters a culture that builds and maintains a plant that are operationally sound, safe, and efficient.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
· Experience and responsibility for budgets and staff resource planning
· Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
· Lean Six Sigma
· Technical or Engineering background
· Oil & Gas Operational managerial experience
· Experienced in Renewable Diesel, Steam reformation, Hydro processing and or a PSM regulated facility
· Vegetable Oil refining
Heartwell is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?