Home Health Aide
Hearts and Hands of WNY Buffalo, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hearts and Hands of WNYWhy Work Here?
Newly formed company with a philosophy that believes good workers deserve good pay! “Our family helping yours”
Home health care staff as well as companion aide services.
HealthcareView all jobs at Hearts and Hands of WNY