Customer Service/Order Fulfillment
Heartline Fitness Systems Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The employee will be in charge of taking care of Heartline customer success standards, the incoming calls/emails, web requests and technician requests. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be trained in all aspects of the service support operations and the customer journey. Heartline uses an advanced and customized CRM/ERP system "Netsuite" to manage its operations and key performance indicators (KPI's). Through this system, we achieve operational excellence and communicate as one team to execute on our brand promises.
- 1 year Netsuite or comparable CRM experience in a customer service position required
- Answer inbound calls from customers, technicians, and vendors.
- Monitor tracking and data entry
- Follow customer success standards to minimize handoffs as it relates to providing assistance to customers, vendors, and employees.
- Follow best practices with Netsuite CRM functionality and case follow-up standards to ensure customer success.
- Validate and Update customer information in Netsuite CRM system
- Make outbound calls to confirm scheduled service calls when needed
- Input new customers into NetSuite CRM system.
- Maintain positions KPI's and reports on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Wages: $15.00 - $18.00 depending on experience
Heartline Fitness Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Heartline Fitness Systems