Senior Remote Sales Representative – Business Services Sales Executive
As a consultative outside-sales professional, the Relationship Manager/Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. This role set appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland’s payment processing solution(s). RMs and SPAs do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. These positions are compensated with one time commission, residuals and ownership. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-month up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. And, all of Heartland’s top performers enjoy stock options along with optional prizes and trips.
You will work closely with the Territory Manager during your first 30 days of employment to set appointments and close sales with local businesses. Your manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad technological platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
● Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month.
● Provide after-sales service for the duration of a merchant relationship with HPS unless alternative arrangements have been made with reporting manager
● Market additional HPS products and services when introduced under company guidelines
● Travel to and from client sites within a designated, geographical territory
● Initiate contact with each customer a minimum of four times per year
● Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale. Report the results on a regular basis as defined
● Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary to solidify the merchant relationship. Candidate should have the ability to obtain a higher value from merchants based on the value-added benefits offered by the product/service
● Assess customers’ needs and identify the product/service that best meets the needs
● Forecast merchants’ transaction volumes within acceptable levels of accuracy
● Gain a full understanding of all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Heartland, and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients and internal parties
● Continually learn all aspects of all of the products and services offered by Heartland
● Work with reporting manager to assist in developing bank, association, value-added reseller, accounting and vertical market channels targeted by Heartland
● Provide all required documentation to manager
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
No matchRevenue Generation
No matchMerchant Accounts
No matchCustomer Service
No matchQualifying Prospects
No matchLead Generation
- Financial Services