Heartland Lake Worth, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job description: Work Remotely
The Outside Sales Representative is the catalyst behind Heartland’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Outside Sales Rep is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. Sales Representative sets up appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland’s payment processing solution(s). They do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours with the opportunity to advance in the company within a few months.
As an Outside Sales Rep with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Division or Territory Manager to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representatives include:
· Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
· Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your iPad or tablet
· Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty Marketing)
· Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
· Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
· Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
· Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
· Works well independently and as part of a team
· Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
· Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
· High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
· Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
· Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
· Experience in a performance based compensation model
· Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
· Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
· Ability to pass a background check
· Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
· Computer literacy
· Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
· Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation - Benefits
Residuals & Portfolio Equity
401K with company match
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
SERVICE. DRIVEN. COMMERCE Heartland Payment Systems is a Global Payments company. Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 29 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
AddressLake Worth, FL