Outside Sales Representative – Business Services Sales Executive
We are seeking honest, competitive and ethical Outside Sales Representatives to close sales of our business solutions with merchants throughout greater Oklahoma City. As a Relationship Manager with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Territory / Division Manager to set appointments with business owners using phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting, networking, and referral partner relationships. You will then run scheduled appointments, uncover needs and present Heartland solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). During the training / ramp up period, your local manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using Atlas, our groundbreaking tablet based CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will then have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work primarily from a home office as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payment processing industry.
Here’s what you can expect at Heartland:
- 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
- Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
- 75% of sales force over 133% to quota.
- All sales leaders promoted from within.
- Use of atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager include:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your iPad or tablet
- Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty Marketing)
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
- Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
- Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Stock options and optional prizes and trips for top performers.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Healthcare savings account.
- Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
- Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
- 24/7 technical and customer support.
- Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
- No corporate-wide layoffs.
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.