Financial Institution Sales Consultant - Inside Sales
Heartland Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Thanks for your interest in a career with Heartland! We are looking for committed, driven and resilient sales professionals to add to our Oklahoma City financial technology sales team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, and extensive training and professional development. If you have the rare ability to develop leads and new business opportunities and close accounts while building meaningful relationships with your clients, we’d love to talk to you. Heartland is consistently ranked one of the country’s Best Places to Work and has made Selling Power magazine’s list of Best Companies to Sell For in 2020. Apply today to learn more about Heartland and how you’d be a great addition to our team.
As an inside sales professional, the FI Sales Consultant role is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new business from prospects. This role is to set appointments with business owners and Financial Institution (FI) Partners to sell Heartland’s payment processing solutions through various methods, including prospecting over the phone, via email, as well as through bank and credit union networks by building referral partnerships. The position is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours.
- Prospect via phone and close new merchant account sales consistently month after month
- Practice the Heartland credo of Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs by listening and determining the customer’s needs to offer appropriate solutions and products that will elevate the customer’s business
- Provide after-sale service as needed to ensure a successful transition to Heartland products and services
- Market additional Heartland products and services when appropriate
- Proactively follow up with clients and/or Financial Institution partners weekly via phone and report interaction to ensure appropriate level of service
- Initiate contact with each customer a minimum of four times per year
- Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale.
- Report results on a regular basis as defined
- Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary to solidify the merchant relationship as a part of the sale
- Possess the ability to obtain a higher value from merchants based on the value-added benefits offered by the product/service
- Gain a full understanding of all hardware, software, programs, and services offered by Heartland, and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients and internal stakeholders
- Continually learn new aspects of all of the products and services offered by Heartland by participating in ongoing training
- Administrative duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience
- Territory management experience
- Proven track record of success in inside sales
- Experience in the equipment/payment systems environment
This Inside Sales position is a full-time career opportunity and not just a job. Business is performed out of our new downtown OKC office with a loose M-F, 8-5 schedule
SERVICE. DRIVEN. COMMERCE Heartland Payment Systems is a Global Payments company. Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 29 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
AddressOklahoma City, OK