Outside Sales Representative B2B
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Outside Sales Representative is the catalyst behind Heartland’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Outside Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. Representatives set appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland’s payment processing solution(s). They do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. Outside Sales Representatives get compensated solely for the business they bring in and build up residuals across all of their customer base. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours with the opportunity to advance in the company within a few months.
Your role as an Outside Sales Representative is to close sales of our business solutions with merchants throughout the area. As a Outside Sales Representative with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Division or Territory Manager to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. You will then run scheduled appointments, uncover needs, and present Heartland solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). A Outside Sales Representative reports to a Division Manager and receives coaching from a Territory Manager.
During the training/ramp-up period, your DM or TM will accompany you on your initial appointments to train you on our short-cycle sales process using Atlas, our groundbreaking tablet-based CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analysis, and paperless contract processing. You will then have the freedom to set your own work schedule while working primarily from a home office and maximizing the upside on the business you bring in.
What makes a great Outside Sales Representative?
· Drive for Results
· Strategic Thinking
Responsibilities Of The Outside Sales Representative Include
· Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
· Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your iPad or tablet
· Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty Marketing)
· Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
· Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
· Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
· Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
· Works well independently and as part of a team
· Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
· Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
· High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
· Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
· Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
· Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
· Experience in a performance based compensation model
· Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
· Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
· Ability to pass a background check
· Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
· Computer literacy
· Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
· Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation - Benefits
Up front Sign-on bonuses + Residuals + portfolio equity
401K with company match
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
Apply to learn more
Heartland payment systems
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Heartland payment systems
Get fresh Outside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.