Bilingual (Spanish) REGIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE- DISTRIBUTION (Miami/Boca)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Set regional goals, targets and performance metrics for your region.
- Manage distributors and key account relationships to drive meaningful on-going business.
- Increase regional segment share based on agreed metrics and goals.
- Own forecasting models including budget, dates, probability to close and inventory estimates.
- Cross-functional cooperation with business strategy, brand marketing, trade marketing, and product to drive products, programs, and campaigns that align with the region’s needs.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Deep knowledge of the e-cigarette and cannabis industry.
- Experience in fast-cycle businesses with complex product lines and a heavy technology innovation component.
- Prior success in impacting the top and bottom line through creating successful sales strategies.
- A proven track record of opportunity identification, problem-solving and taking initiative.
- Proven ability to be successful in a less traditional or less hierarchical environment.
- Regardless of career path, the successful candidate must have a track record of driving change.
Heartland Works LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Heartland Works LLC