Heartland Ventures Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heartland Ventures is a Midwest-based venture capital firm. Our investment process provides direct value to our two key stakeholders: industry-leading Middle American corporations and high-growth startups. We achieve this by partnering with private corporations to uncover pressing business issues and connecting them with qualified startups that solve those issues.
Who we are
Heartland Ventures is composed of driven and forward-thinking innovators with a strong commitment to upholding the highest standards in both our quality of work and our core Midwestern values. As a team, we are motivated by our desire for innovation and by the challenge of discovering new and creative opportunities. We are diligent, detail-oriented, and selective in our investment opportunities. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and ability to utilize our diverse mindsets to develop a highly-differentiated offering to stakeholders. As such, we appreciate and value the diversity and unique set of skills that each team member brings to the table and we are seeking an additional team-member that will bring a fresh perspective.
Heartland Ventures is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant as a valuable asset to our team. This individual will be responsible for administrative tasks such as email and calendar management, coordinating travel, and CRM/communication efforts. The position is ideal for an individual who is highly self-motivated, meticulously organized, professional, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
- Operates as an extension to the Managing Director, driving rapid growth and positive outcomes for the business
- Supporting the Managing Director through a variety of tasks related to inbox & calendar management, organization, and communication
- Arranging travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to the arrangements as needed
- Preparing agendas, reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional administrative and professional writing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information with strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and idea
- Bachelors degree (in business administration, communications, or related field preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Office Suite (Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software (CRM experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; professional demeanor
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Able to work outside of 9-5 if needed
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Work from home
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
BusinessView all jobs at Heartland Ventures