Filling Technician: Full Time Position
(40 hours per week)
About the Position
As a Filling Technician, you will work in a team environment to provide exceptional customer service to accurately fill all requested medications or medical supplies for our healthcare partners and patients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to peers, management, and clients
- Accurately fill all requested medications or medical supplies in compliance with state regulations
- Utilize proper packaging, labeling, sealing, and tagging techniques
- Assist in ordering & maintaining inventory efficiently as required or designated
- Ability to work through challenges objectively and be dependable in difficult situations
- Performs and complies will all Pharmacy Fill Technician duties, policies and procedures, ethical business and other management assigned duties
- Registered with the Idaho Board of Pharmacy (National Certification is preferred)
- Preferred experience in patient service or medication handling
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to identify and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a high demand & output environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Because our business operates within the medical industry; handling medications and sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers complete a background check and to pass a drug test before being hired.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for recreational marijuana usage.