Delivery Driver: Part Time Evening Position
(20-25 hours per week)
About the Position
As a delivery driver, you will work in a team environment to deliver and ship packages to our customers. You will build relationships and provide exceptional customer service to help our healthcare partners and patients with their needs.
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Complete required workload in a consistent and efficient manner
- Assist the delivery and shipping manager in preparing packages for delivery while preparing your own route
- Shared responsibility for reconciliation of proof of deliveries
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Clean driving record- at least 3 years
- Must pass a pre-employment driving test
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team and business operate within the medical industry; handling medications and sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check and pass a drug test before being hired.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for recreational marijuana usage.