We are a caring and dependable long-term care pharmacy, with a family focused team, dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our employees, the individuals, families and healthcare partners we serve. We deliver solution-driven services ensuring a personal, consistent and reliable experience for all. We've been nominated for "Best Places to Work in Idaho", we've worked hard and are honored to have achieved this award.
About the Position
Because this is one of our most important positions, delivery drivers will deliver our products to our long-term care facilities in extraordinary fashion! You'll build relationships with our patients and health care partners from the comfort of a company vehicle.
What You'll Do Here
During training and your first 30 days, your schedule will start at 4:30pm. Once you've graduated and become an established member of our team, you'll be given your own route to rock starting at 5:00pm and will wrap up when all the products have been safely and promptly delivered.
What We Need from You
We're not too concerned with the number of years of experience. We are mostly interested in the quality of your experience and the knowledge you've acquired. We don't even require a CDL!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Although We Wish We Could Hire Today's Youths; Our Auto Insurance Requires Candidates to be at Least 21 Years Old.
- Squeaky Clean Driving Record- at Least 3 Years
- Put Your Skills to the Test and pass a Pre-Employment Driving Test
- Top Notch Customer Service Skills
- Our patients rely and depend on their medications, so we RELY and DEPEND on YOU!
What We Give Back to You
- Great Company Culture- Our team strives to work together as a committed family so that everyone can experience the Heartland Way.
- Work/Life Balance- You give us dedicated and reliable 20-25 hours work time, Monday-Friday, we'll give you rotating Saturdays rather than mandatory Saturdays
- Driver Advancement Program- We want even our part time team members to have the opportunity to grow and advance
If the Position Goes Full Time, We Give You
- Health Benefits- Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental and vision. (Vision comes at no cost to you or your family!)
- Rest and Relaxation- Accrual based Paid Time Off, and 6 paid holidays.
- Preparation for the Future- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Hopefully You'll Never Need It- $20k AD&D & Basic Term Life Insurance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team and business operate within the medical industry; handling medications and sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check and pass a drug test before being hired. We have a zero-tolerance policy for recreational marijuana usage.