Producer & Leadership - Remote Role
Heartland Payments Systems is known for our integrity, honesty and transparent business practices. We are interested in individuals who possess similar attributes. If you are committed, driven, resilient, aware and respectful – Heartland is the place for you! Heartland’s culture is unique in the industry and we have been voted the #1 company to sell for by Selling Power Magazine 5 of the last 7 years.
As a Territory Manager you are Responsible for assisting in the development of Relationship Managers (outside B2B sales representatives) by providing the following:
· Hands-on field support
· Mentoring and sales process training.
· Expert product and industry knowledge.
· Generate on-going sales of new and existing customers and provide a localized manager presence in select areas as determined.
· Well versed in applying HPS sales process implementation
· Strong focus on the training and development of RM's in the field.
· Ability to recognize and tailor individual RM's training needs to insure they integrate quickly and successfully into the organization
· The Territory Manager is expected to be out in the field training, and leading RM's in sales transactions in addition to prospecting and closing their own new merchant accounts on an on-going basis.
· Prospect and close new accounts every week.
· Train and develop a winning sales team
· Receive direction and provide all required reporting to Division Manager
· Conduct reliable field training for RM's within their first 90 days of employment or as otherwise assigned
· Work in developing and mentoring RM's in an effort to support and achieve Division performance goals
· Learn and understand all products and service offered by Heartland, and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients, referral partners, and reinforce with RM's
· Provide consistent reinforcement of HPS selling system and demonstrate to RM's expertise and knowledge of HPS programs
· Assist the Division Manager with the recruitment process as directed
· Serve as local sales manager of designated areas within division requiring specific sales support as identified by the Division Manager
Your Rights as a Heartland Teammate:
· Honest and transparent management
· A consistent compensation model
· Ownership of recurring residuals
· Benefits including medical and dental insurance and 401k contributions
· Effective training and managerial support
· Uncapped earning potential
· A proven sales model with a flexible work schedule
· Timely payouts
· Innovative, efficient sales tools
· Incentives, rewards and opportunities for career growth
· Employee referral bonus program.
· Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.