The Senior Product Advisor is responsible for the sale of the organization's payroll and related products offered in a specified region or major geographical area. The Senior Product Advisor will be assigned to a sales team within a geographic area to train, aid and assist in helping the Relationship Manager and Territory Manager to sell our product either on their own or by way of referral so that the Senior Product Advisor (SPA) can sell it to the end user directly. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income.
Your role as a Senior Product Advisor is to close sales of our payroll solutions with merchants throughout the area. As a Senior Product Advisor with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Division or Payroll Territory Manager to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. You will then run scheduled appointments, uncover needs, and present Heartland solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). A Senior Product Advisor reports to a Division Manager and receives coaching from a Payroll Territory Manager.
During the training/ramp-up period, your local manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to train you on our short-cycle sales process using Atlas, our groundbreaking tablet-based CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analysis, and paperless contract processing. You will then have the freedom to set your own work schedule while working primarily from a home office and maximizing the upside of residuals and vesting opportunities.
What makes a great Senior Product Advisor?
- Drive for Results
- Strategic Thinking
Does this describe you?
Career Path: Senior Product Advisor
Advancement within Heartland organization in as little as 3 months
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Advisor include:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your iPad or tablet
- Closing sales of our Payroll / HR Outsourcing solutions (Referring deals in Card Processing, Lending, Loyalty Marketing)
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
- Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
- Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
401K with company match
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
Apply to learn more