RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice - Weekends - Part Time
Heartland Hospice Kenosha, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus. Are you looking for some extra hours and/or a position on the weekends Do you like to care for your patients in a setting they love... home
Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice is currently searching for a part-time RN to support their patients in their homes. For this role we are looking for a RN to support our hospice patients in the Kenosha/Racine and surrounding areas. If you are available during weekend days, 8am-430pm, Saturday and Sunday, apply online!
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient’s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient’s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient’s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4718 - Heartland Hospice- Serving Southeastern Wisconsin
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Job Specific Details:
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Hospice