Palliative Care Administrative Coordinator - Hospice
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly Heartland and HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Pallative Care Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing all day-to-day business affairs and other operational activities related to the administrative of the palliative care department. Assist Central Intake Admission Coordinator with obtaining insurance pre-authorization and initiating patient contact. Ensuring the maintenance of up-to-date account information for existing referral sources (i.e. address, contact, preferences, etc.) and maintains referral source communication preference information. Maintains insurance records on all patients and obtains timely re-authorizations for continued care when necessary. Demonstrates understanding of all payer sources and impact on revenue.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4608 - Heartland Hospice - Serving St. Louis, Missouri
High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone technique
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work well with interdisciplinary team and health care providers
- Customer service focus evidence by ability to establish and maintain rapport with patients, families, and referral sources
AddressFairview Heights, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Heartland Hospice