Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Serving Yardley area
Heartland Hospice Blue Bell, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heartland Hospice is part of the HCR ManorCare family, a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
Serving Yardley area. $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures to promote patient comfort and support under the direction of the nurse supervisor.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4671 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training program or a certified, state tested nursing assistant (or completion of PCA course in Florida), as allowable under state specific guidelines.
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in the patient.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
AddressBlue Bell, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Hospice