Heartland Hospice Roseville, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hospice Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the Hospice agency. Through management of policies and procedures, budgeting, and referral follow-up the Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient use of all resources.
Heartland Hospice of Minneapolis, MN services approximately 50 miles around the facility. The role promotes not only being connected to the patients and families, but also the communities. Our hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about the patients, families, and the business.
Why you should consider the Administrator position at Heartland Hospice of Minneapolis, MN
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes.
Heartland is part of ProMedica Senior Care and is one of the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
4657 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Twin Cities, Minnesota
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health related program
- Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Hospice