RN - Home Care- PRN
Heartland Home Health Care Mason, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (home care) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient’s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient’s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient’s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4425 - Heartland Home Health Care - Serving Greater Lansing and Jackson, Michigan
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Heartland Home Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Home Health Care