Nursing Home Administrator - NHA
Heartland Health Care Flushing, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Heartland of Fostrian facility located in Flushing, MI is a 140 bed, fast-paced skilled nursing facility that includes an assisted living community on its campus and our specialty units include long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living/memory care. As the Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, you lead the team in making a difference in patients’, family members’, and employees’ lives.
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at Heartland of Fostrian:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
4219 - Heartland Health Care Center - Fostrian, Flushing, Michigan
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Heartland Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Health Care