Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Heartland Health Care Galesburg, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
***Sign on bonus up to $3,500, 2nd and 3rd shift wage differential, new increased wages, and daily pay options!!***
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
3061 - Heartland Health Care Center - Galesburg, Illinois
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
**NEW INCREASED WAGES** DAILY PAY OPTIONS!!
No mandating, tuition reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, employee discounts with Verizon, Sam's Club, Dell, and select travel providers, child care program assistance through WeeCare, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, paid time off programs and more!
Heartland Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Heartland Health Care