If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join a Heartland Dental supported office! We are seeking a self-motivated Dentist to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established practice. As a Dentist with Heartland Dental, you will perform general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, direct and indirect restorative work, tooth extractions and any other dental procedures.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- Comprehensive dental care such as: removables, prosadontics, aesthetics, endodontics
- Complete clinical autonomy to prescribe and treat patients
- Training and participation in Heartland Dental's trusted clinical systems
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for profitability & referral bonuses
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/ Life balance
- Stock Ownership/ Hygiene revenue opportunities
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- Unlimited employer paid continuing education opportunity, no yearly maximum
- DMD or DDS degree