eBranch Financial Service Assistant
Heartland Credit Union (Kansas) Hutchinson, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
Heartland Credit Union is looking for a positive, friendly and motivated individual who enjoys customer service and sales to join the eBranch team. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, be comfortable with technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
Heartland's eBranch features extended-hours with friendly, local HCU professionals ready to assist members. The expert staff at our eBranch have the experience and knowledge to assist members with all of their banking needs; whether its loans, savings options, online banking support, or simply a quick question, our eBranch is just a call, text, chat or email away.
The successful candidate will be eligible for an awesome benefits package including health and dental Insurance, paid Life & LTD Insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, small friendly work environment, opportunity for advancement and much more!
Heartland Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative serving over 30,000 members. We've been proudly serving our members since 1948. HCU has many locations in Kansas including Wichita, Hutchinson, Newton and Haven. Learn more about Heartland Credit Union by going to www.hcu.coop
The eBranch is located within our Support Center at 4000 N. Monroe in Hutchinson.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm
This position is full-time (36-40 hours per week) and the successful candidate must be able to work Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. This person will work some Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
The eBranch Financial Services Assistant will provide quality and efficient service to our members via phone, text, live chat, and email.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide members with a personalized, exceptional member experience, with each interaction.
- Assist members with inquiries via phone, text, live chat, and email related to accounts, products and services, in a professional and prompt manner.
- Direct members to the proper department or personnel when necessary.
- Perform account transfers, loan payments, and update account information as needed.
- Receive and distribute incoming company-wide faxes to proper department/individuals.
- Provide support to HCU staff related to fraud, debit card disputes, wires and online bill pay.
- Provide member fraud monitoring and fraud resolution.
- Maintain a working knowledge of HCU products and services.
- Present and explain HCU products and services to members.
- Meet assigned monthly goals for established service levels and referrals.
- Adhere to the Teller Standards policy as it relates to job duties.
- Assist eBranch and credit union staff as necessary.
- Complete required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Actively contribute to a positive, professional working environment
- Represent HCU in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain privacy of member account information.
- Ensure HCU's quality reputation is maintained and projected.
- Provide superior service to our members.
- Pro-actively support and advance HCU's brand and culture platform.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate.
- Previous experience with a full-service financial institution helpful.
- At least one year previous customer service and/or sales experience required.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, driven to succeed.
- Comfortable with sales
- Comfortable with using technology and assisting others with technology.
- Solid written, verbal and public relation skills.
- Solid time management skills and ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Will be required to complete Heartland's Teller Education program.
- Pass criminal background check, drug screen, credit check and past employment and education verification.
- Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.
- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.
Check out a full list of our benefits on our Career Page by going to www.hcu.coop and then finding "Careers."
To apply from our career site, go to Apply Now. If you are viewing from an outside posting board, go to www.hcu.coop, then find "Careers." You must create an account to apply and upload a resume. All inquiries are completely confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
Heartland Credit Union an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Heartland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Heartland hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. This practice applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and education, promotion, termination, compensation and all conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Heartland Credit Union (Kansas)
BusinessView all jobs at Heartland Credit Union (Kansas)