Heartland Consulting: Senior Web Designer
Location: Falls Church, VA
Clearance: Favorable government background investigation/clearance preferred
This contract provides for business operation services that will support the Armed Services Blood Program (ASBP) Division staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, web content management, Blood Donation campaign advertising and marketing, strategic communications, and program management support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Ability to contribute to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Ability to design website(s) to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Ability to collect web data and statistics and make recommendations to improve website and reduce return rates.
- Ability to analyze data and provide weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Ability to administer and maintain web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, SQL Tables, lead and direct the web design of others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access database builds, SQL database design and data manipulation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, information management or information technology field, as well as having obtained professional certifications in one or more of the following: CAD, Web development, or Web design.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with website analysis, working with DoD military and civilian customers involved with healthcare or clinical systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis).
* Position contingent up contract award
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees