Heartland Consulting: Graphics Specialist
Location: Falls Church, VA
Clearance: Favorable government background investigation/clearance preferred
This contract provides for business operation services that will support the Armed Services Blood Program (ASBP) Division staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, web content management, Blood Donation campaign advertising and marketing, strategic communications, and program management support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, presentations, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs.
- Ability to generate, manipulate, and integrate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video generated with automated tools into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Ability to convey content of a technical nature, in a digestible format, to low-information stakeholders as well as highly experienced industry professionals.
- Ability to translate creative concepts into high-level graphic design components from development to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with Commercial Industry or DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis).
- Experience prioritizing and delivering on multiple graphic design requests while maintaining program brand elements.
- Experience with multiple modes of creative design: videography, still photography, leading-edge social media design techniques, and traditional campaign designs.
* Position contingent up contract award
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.