Heartland Consulting: Audit Sustainment Support Services Project Manager
Location: Alexandria, VA; DoD Client
Clearance: Active/Interim Secret Clearance Required
· Provide Audit Sustainment Project Management that is consistent with FIAR guidance.
· Schedule Management – follow the established Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that reflects all tasks required to complete this effort, including both Contractor and Government Tasks
· Quality Control – the Quality Control Plan shall be used to manage ongoing quality control activities.
The PM will oversee a team operating in the following workstreams:
· Financial Statement Support Services (Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Budget to Report)
· Property, Plant and Equipment (PP&E) Support Services (Acquire to Retire, sustainment of the Process Narrative, Process Flow, Key Control Points, Risk Matrix, Key Supporting Documentation (KSD) matrices, Complimentary User Entity Controls (CUEC) documentation, and process and control validation testing)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, within the last 10 years (2009–2019), overseeing audit support efforts in the DoD environment
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, finance or related field (preferred)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
As a member of Heartland Consulting team, you’ll have opportunities to contribute immediately and progress rapidly as part of a sharp, high-energy team working to help clients solve important strategic problems. We work with leaders of both public sector and corporate clients to tackle some of their most complex challenges, using rigorous analysis methods to identify areas of leverage and opportunity, highlight and understand key risks, and prioritize actions. Clients retain and refer us based on both analytical excellence and our ability to provide actionable insight and recommendations.
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.