Location: National Capital Region (D.C./metro area)
Client: Office of National Security (ONS), Intelligence and Analysis Division (IAD), National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly Required
Contract Length: One 12 month base period + two 12 month option periods
The Office of National Security (ONS) was established in 2007, and in 2012 was designated by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) as the Department’s Federal Intelligence Coordinating Office (FICO). In this capacity, ONS is the HHS point of contact with the Intelligence Community and is responsible for coordination with the Intelligence Community and for intelligence and national security support to the Secretary, senior policy makers, and other consumers of intelligence across the Department. Further information/performance work statement can be shared with qualified candidates.
- Act as the overall manager and administrator for the contract efforts. The assigned PM shall serve as the working level primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on program/project and contract administration issues.
- Supervise program/project operation by providing management procedures and controls; plan and direct project execution; monitoring and reporting progress.
- Coordinate with the government supervisor on ensuring that all deliverables and other terms of this contract are accomplished.
- Provide day-to-day planning and operational oversight of analysis and production missions and requirements. The assigned PM shall prepare project implementation plan, coordinate project activities, monitor project milestones, and provide progress reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial).
- Consult with the customer to ensure adherence to contractual obligations, establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, and oversee the completion of all assigned tasks.
- Active TS/SCI with Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in intelligence, security, or related field.
- 4 years’ experience in US Government agencies within the national security community in the last 7 years with 2 of those years at the supervisory/managerial level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications is required.
- Position will require the ability to perform in a professional manner and maintain a neat and clean appearance.
*Position contingent upon contract award
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.
A certified Native American-owned SBA certified 8(a) and Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.
Heartland ConsultingFounded in 2009 by a Marine Corps Veteran, Heartland is fully committed to its vision–to “Create Value for America.” We are working to realize this vision by combining our deep understanding of Federal agency operations, demands, and requirements with the management consulting, information technology, financial management and business services experience our clients need to be successful. We are passionate about making government and commercial agencies more successful at fulfilling their mission and serving their stakeholders. We make your mission ours. Heartland works with clients to maximize efficiencies through innovation, to execute the program based on the highest professional standards and to drive towards success meeting expectations for higher efficiency of operations. Our consulting services are a superb complement to the government’s core mission of efficiency, economy, and security allowing us to serve across a wide range of agencies. A certified Native American-owned SBA certified 8(a) and Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.