Executive Administrative Assistant
Heartland Consulting Andrews AFB, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Andrews, AFB, Maryland
Client: Security of the Air Force, Management; Headquarters Air Force Support Services
Clearance: Secret clearance required
Secretary of the Air Force, Management (SAF/MG) is responsible for business/mission transformation seeking to make the USAF’s organize, train, and equip responsibilities more effective for the warfighter through the development and adoption of more efficient business and mission practices as well performance. This includes management and professional services. The office of the Deputy under SAF/MG requires administrative support services for a full range of duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to an organization with a formalized structure.
- Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, memorandums, presentations, and other forms of communication for distribution across various organizations as directed.
- Review correspondence for signatures for staff, the supervisor, or other senior managers for proper format; Review conformance with procedural instructions, editing documents, ensure proper attachments. Monitor and track correspondence as required in approved databases to ensure that all assigned suspense requirements are met. Distribute correspondence to all individuals in accordance with approved guidelines and processes.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize events (on/off-site) for assigned staff: securing facilities, timely submission of presentations as required by staff. Secure equipment (projector, computer, etc.). Operate said equipment. Taking attendance. Distributing minutes.
- Monitor a broad range of communications in order to make scheduling determinations and recommendations to assigned Federal staff. Maintain daily schedule of said staff. Thorough understanding of the mission, objectives, and organizational structure (on/ off-site; Federal and contractor) of the assigned office for easy facilitation of communication.
- Communicate and interface with Government and contractor executives (to include their assigned staff) to facilitate activities as assigned.
- Participate in document meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain assigned files and record systems in accordance with the approved guidelines.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of assigned meeting space within the organization.
- Order and maintain approved inventory of standard office supplies for assigned staff utilizing approved processes and procedures.
- Assist Federal staff with the completion of time and attendance submissions and maintain records as required.
- Assist the assigned staff with official travel requirements.
- Receive telephone calls and visitors. Direct call or visitor to requested Federal staff; redirect caller or visitor to appropriate staff as may be required.
- Complete routine duplication of documents utilizing provided duplication equipment not to exceed 15,000 printed pages.
- Additional duties may include security manager roles and responsibilities.
- Minimum Associates degree;
- 3 years experience working on DoD Headquarters/Federal Government Headquarters at the staff level, performing the duties stated above; and
- Secret level clearance required.
Heartland Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.
A certified Native American-owned SBA certified 8(a) and Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.
Founded in 2009 by a Marine Corps Veteran, Heartland is fully committed to its vision–to “Create Value for America.” We are working to realize this vision by combining our deep understanding of Federal agency operations, demands, and requirements with the management consulting, information technology, financial management and business services experience our clients need to be successful. We are passionate about making government and commercial agencies more successful at fulfilling their mission and serving their stakeholders. We make your mission ours. Heartland works with clients to maximize efficiencies through innovation, to execute the program based on the highest professional standards and to drive towards success meeting expectations for higher efficiency of operations. Our consulting services are a superb complement to the government’s core mission of efficiency, economy, and security allowing us to serve across a wide range of agencies. A certified Native American-owned SBA certified 8(a) and Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.
AddressAndrews AFB, MD