DAI (Defense Agency Initiative) Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heartland is currently seeking qualified Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) Subject Matter Experts (SME's) at all levels to contribute towards the military service's transition to DAI, ensuring a smooth transition to their new accounting system and reporting tool.
Duties and expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a Training Plan to ensure user training needs are met and client's specific training is provided at support access of all user and defined training needs.
- Develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Perform fit/gap Interface analysis of the overall DAI solution and any anticipated net increase in manual effort as a result of implementing DAI
- Manage the executing, reporting and defect tracking for Interface testing.
- Provide Over the Shoulder DAI Help Desk/Training Support.
- Develop DAI Suite of Training materials, curricula, and courseware, utilizing Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Assist with drafting process change Policy and updating of Standard Operation Procedures.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Manage DAI data configurations; engage and facilitate communications with client and subordinate commands.
- Financial Statement audit inquiry responses during transition efforts and develop and maintain audit related documentation.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Secret or ability to obtain
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Desired: ORACLE Certifications; DoD FM Certified, CDFM, and/or related Science and Technology certifications
- 3 to 20 + Years, relevant experience with business processes, training and technical solutions using functional knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite and all DAI Oracle Modules.
- Broad experience with Oracle Federal Financials applications including General Ledger, Federal Administrator, Purchasing, iProcurement, Projects, OBIEE across Procure to Pay (P2P) Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Budget to Report (B2R) business process areas.
- Oracle E-Business suite expertise in accounting, inventory order management and manufacturing modules, including development of personalization and custom reports
- Experience supporting front-end development teams in an Oracle 12, OBIEE and custom application environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience with functional requirements, design, test, training, deployment support, and production support
SYSTEM SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Oracle Time and Labor (OTL)
- Oracle Business Process Areas: Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), Budget to Report (B2R) and Cost Accounting (CA)
- ORACLE Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- DAI Reimbursable Work Orders (RWOs)
A certified Native American-owned SBA certified Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.
Founded in 2009 by a Marine Corps Veteran, Heartland is fully committed to its vision–to “Create Value for America.” We are working to realize this vision by combining our deep understanding of Federal agency operations, demands, and requirements with the management consulting, information technology, financial management and business services experience our clients need to be successful. We are passionate about making government and commercial agencies more successful at fulfilling their mission and serving their stakeholders. We make your mission ours. Heartland works with clients to maximize efficiencies through innovation, to execute the program based on the highest professional standards and to drive towards success meeting expectations for higher efficiency of operations. Our consulting services are a superb complement to the government’s core mission of efficiency, economy, and security allowing us to serve across a wide range of agencies. A certified Native American-owned SBA certified Veteran-Owned Small Business located in McLean, VA, we are dedicated to providing employment opportunities to our Nation’s veterans.
Finance and Insurance