Nurse Manager - Residential Assisted Living
Heartfelt Residential Care, LLC Livonia, MI
- Posted: 24 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
The Heart of Heartfelt Care
Heartfelt Residential Care is resident-centered, residential assisted living facilities, each licensed for 6 residents with almost exclusively private suites. The homes serve the handicap and medically fragile elderly.
Heartfelt Residential Care is designed to provide a superior assisted living experience. We are happy to be of service and eager to satisfy the intricate needs of those who should not be left alone.
At Heartfelt Residential Care, our residents are our number one priority. Residents maintain their autonomy while benefiting from security, peace of mind, meaningful relationships, and an assisted ease of life.
Home serves a special purpose in any individual’s life. More than a place to lay your head, home provides unmatched comfort. We’ve incorporated all the detailed touches that make home such a special place into daily life in our facility.
This approach allows us to create a place our residents are happy to call home, alleviating some of the fears that can accompany a transition to a more traditional assisted living. We’re proud to offer an option that allows residents to enjoy the comforts of home as they move into the next chapter of their life.
- Be a significant part of care through the use of a holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric population.
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other team members to meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in a residential community setting.
- Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing team, medication-care managers and other caregivers.
- Lead the community medication management program through the application of principles of safety in the medication use process.
- Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts through the tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to recognize clinical excellence and identify areas of opportunity.
- Ensures quality environment and care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards.
- Maintains administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
- Evaluates current and potential residents to ensure the home can provide appropriate level of care.
- Maintains regular and ongoing communication with Executive Director
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state regulations.
What personal qualities would make you a great fit:
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with them.
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent, evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed.
- Excellent bedside manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
What a great candidate would have:
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health, assisted living, or long-term care
- 1+ years of nursing management experience preferred to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision/
- At Heartfelt, you will
- Make a Difference Every Day
- Have a direct impact on resident care
- Work closely with management to make the best overall decisions for residents
Heartfelt Residential Care, LLC
At Heartfelt Residential Care, we don't merely offer an alternative to traditional big-box assisted living, we also do home infusion therapy. We've created a vibrant community that enhances the quality of senior living and in-home patient infusions. By removing the burdens of everyday stress and empowering residents and patients to stay involved, we allow our residents and patients to live a rich, full life often allowing them to become more active than they've been in years.