Director of Nursing Home Health
Heartbeat Home Health is a Medicare Certified ACHC Accredited agency, dedicated to serving seniors in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a rapidly growing and secure agency where caring is our passion. We are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing with a passion for serving seniors.
- Two years of Medicare Home Health Management.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- RN License in Florida
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified client's needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the client.
- Able to work independently.
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical organization personnel.
- Provides guidance and counseling to coordinators and Clinical Supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health care services, provided through organization personnel.
- Assists Clinical Supervisors in managing clinical teams and planning.
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
- Evaluates performance of Clinical Supervisors.
- Hires, evaluates, and terminates organization personnel.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/Administrator.
Heartbeat Home Health Care
13542 N Florida Ave STE 209BTampa, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.