Thriving Cardiovascular office with four locations. As a medical practice focused on serving patients, our team is dedicated to providing compassionate patient care. There have been many technological advances in cardiovascular medicine. We offer the newest treatment for cardiovascular health.
In search of someone bilingual in Spanish, Korean or Chinese for medical call center agents. They are in charge of welcoming all patients, insure all verification and enrollment documents are accurately completed. The medical receptionist assists providers with patient scheduling, consultations and facilitates the smooth running of office flow.
- Responsible for greeting and assisting patients as they enter the clinic.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner as well as direct callers to the appropriate person.
- Coordinate with authorization team to insure patient referrals, eligibility and documentation are input correctly.
- Responsible for intake, copay and daily reports.
- Help providers translate.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Detail oriented, organized
- Personable, able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with multiple parties
- Flexible with time and location (Bronx, Flushing, Manhattan)
- Comfortable working in a medical setting and with patients
- Multitasking skills
- Familiarity with HIPAA and patient privacy regulations
- Bilingual in Chinese/English - Spanish/English